- Chicken pieces
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Boil Potatoes is salted water until soft. As you do that boil the chicken in salted water and pepper.
- Cut the onions in Julienne style and saute until golden brown. Add the pre-boiled potatoes into the sautéed onions and mash as you add milk slowly.
- Add in the dhania and continue mashing until you achieve the desired smoothness. Set aside.
- For the chicken drain from the water and coat with beaten eggs then the bread crumbs mixed with choice of spices. When coated as desired, dip in hot oil and deep fry until golden. Set in paper towels to drain excess oil.
- For the spinach, boil in salted without cutting them for about 5 minutes. Remove and put in cold water. Cut them into BIG pieces. Saute onion in a sufuria/pan until brown then add the chopped spinach. add some salt and cook on low heat for about 7 minutes.
- The sauce, use the chicken stock you got from boiling the chicken. Saute onions in a sufuria then add tomatoes in cook until mashed adding the chicken stock in the process.
Serve hot. Bon Apetit!