- 10 tsp All purpose flour.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 3 tsp sugar.
- Pinch of salt.
- 1 1/2 cups milk.
- 2 eggs.
- Orange or Lemon rind.
- 2 tsp cooking oil.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, eggs and cooking oil. Stir vigorously until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour in the liquids into the dry ingredients. Stirring to ensure it doesn’t form lumps.
- Whisk until smooth. should have the consistency of honey.
- The trick is usually on the pan. Make sure you use a non-stick pan for BEST result. Otherwise you can try and work magic with normal pan.
- Heat the pan and pour a reasonable amount of batter (around 5 tsp) into the pan. Don’t use any oil while cooking.
- The batter in the pan should be thin to ensure that the pancakes are fluffy.
- When the batter starts bubbling you know you are on the right track.
- Check the bottom side for browning then flip the pancake.
- Cook the other side until golden brown.
Enjoy with a cup of tea or Hot chocolate.