- 1/2 Kg Matumbo
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 3 Cloves of garlic (Crushed)
- Ginger (Crushed)
- A bunch of Dhania
- Boil the Matumbo in salted water until soft. (Use a pressure cooker if you have one).
- Now saute the onions in some little oil until soft the add in the crushed garlic and ginger.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Now add in the pre-boiled Matumbo and stir then cover for around 1 1/2 minutes.
- Keep stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t stick to the sufuria.
- Add in the sliced tomatoes and cook until it’s a thick stew. Add in some milk little by little as required.
- Spice the meal with some royco beef cubes, black pepper and garlic powder then add the dhania.
- Cook for a minute and let it stay covered to heat the dhania.
Serve with hot Ugali.