- 4-5 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 pilipili hoho
- A bunch of dhania
- Before you start anything, pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until fluffy adding some milk. (About 3 teaspoons).
- Cut all the other ingredients into small cubes then mix into the beaten egg.
- stir well to mix and add in the spices. Some salt, Black pepper and any other spice you may prefer.
- Apply some butter on the baking tins you shall use. I used a radial and heart-shaped ones for this recipe. You can also use a cupcake tray.
- Pour the eggs and vegetable mixture into the tins.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Serve with Avocado slices.
Enjoy with a hot drink!!!