- 1 bread – sliced
- 1/2kg minced meat
- Spring onion
- A bunch of Dhania
- Black pepper & Salt
- Canned beans (Optional)
- Fry the spring onion in oil until it releases it’s fragrance.
- Add in the mined meat and two tbsp of water and cook in low heat until done. Should be around 7-10 Minutes.
- Season with black pepper and salt then throw in the dhania and set aside to cool.
- When it cools, take your bread slices.
- Put a spoonful of the minced meat at the middle of a slice of bread and cover it with another slice of bread.
- Using a cup, trim out a circle of the bred with minced meat pressing hard to make sure that both slices are bound. You can use a cookie cutter too.
- Repeat the same procedure till you have used all the bread except the crust.
- When done, apply some margarine on both sides of the bun and then pan fry it both sides to get a golden brown color.
You can dry the bread trimmings and make bread crumbs for another recipe. Like MASH POTATO DELIGHT which is in the blog.
Recipe C/o: Brechy Kiki
Serve with baked beans