For the Stir-fry beef
- 1/2 Kg lean beef
- 2 large Onions
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Curry powder
For the milky spinach
- 1 big Bunch of Spinach
- 1 Onion
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp milk
- Beef cubes
- Boil the beef till soft.
- Chop the onions in Julienne style (Long strips).
- In a different pot fry the onions in some oil till translucent and add some garlic powder then add in the pre-boiled beef.
- Fry in low heat until the beef turns golden brown-ish color.
- Flavor the meal with Black pepper, Curry powder and a pinch of salt.
- For the spinach, first blanch them (Boil them for 2 minutes when not chopped then put them in cold water).
- Now chop them into big pieces like twice or thrice according to your liking.
- Fry the onion in oil till golden brown then add the crushed garlic.
- Add in the blanched spinach and then milk cook in low flame for 3 minutes then flavor with a beef cube and salt.
Serve the meal with Chapati!