- 6-7 potatoes
- 2 large onions
- 3 spicy pork sausages
- Black pepper
- Cut the sausages and potatoes into medium sized cubes.
- Chop the onions in Julienne style (Long strips).
- Boil the potatoes alone in salted water until halfway done.
- Now fry the onions in oil till translucent then add in the sausages.
- Fry the sausages in the onions until they start browning. Preferably in a non-stick pan.
- Add in the potatoes now into the sausages and lower the flame to low and cook for around three minutes.
- Check regularly with a fork or a toothpick to ensure that the potatoes are done.
- Flavor with black pepper and salt.
- Garnish with colander.
NB: You can add white wine into the potatoes if you find them dry.
Serve hot with scotched eggs.