- 6 Potatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Black pepper
- 1/4 Kg liver
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp all – purpose flour
- First boil the potato wedges in salted water.
- Crush the garlic cloves and put into the boiling potatoes.
- Check the potatoes and ensure they are half-way done.
- Remove from the water and drain.
- In a hot pan, put a spoonful of oil. Now arrange the wedges in the pan and start browning the on the first side down.
- Once doe flip them over the other side and cook till brown.
- Season with black pepper and toss them.
- For the liver, slice the onions in julienne style.
- Sautee it in oil till translucent. Now add the liver pieces in the fried onions.
- Fry til they start to brown. Now add half of the milk in the liver and cover then lower the heat.
- Cook the liver till the milk reduces. Flavor with salt and black pepper.
- Mix the remaining milk with the flour and put into the liver then the dhania.
- Cook for around 3 minutes then serve.
Enjoy hot with a sauce of your choice!