- Pre-boiled rice
- 1 Onion (Cut into strips)
- 1 Bell pepper (Cut into strips)
- 1 carrot (Cut into strips)
- 1 Cucumber (Cut into strips)
- 1 Tomato (cubed)
- Chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- Soy sauce
- Fry the onions in oil till translucent.
- Add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes before adding the pepper, cucumber and tomato.
- Stir and lower the heat for around 2 minutes.
- Now add the p-boiled rice and mix well.
- Put a pinch of salt if need be and the soy sauce, chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Stir well to make sure all the soy sauce is mixed with the rice.