- Boneless chicken (Boiled and cut into cubes)
- Spring onion
- Garlic & Ginger (Crushed)
- Tomato paste
- Chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- Chicken Masala
- Boil your Macaroni in salted water for 6-9 Minutes then drain the water. (You can add some yellow food colour)
- Toss the macaroni with butter or margarine and black pepper then set aside.
- Fry your garlic a ginger in a pan or sufuria till it releases it’s aroma.
- Add the spring onions and fry for one 30-45 seconds.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of the tomato paste and mix well.
- Lower the heat and cover for a minute to let some steam accumulate and get into the mixture.
- Now add your pre-boiled and cubed boneless chicken pieces and stir well until coated with the sauce. You can add some milk if you find it too thick.
- Cook for 2 minutes then add the macaroni. Stir well to incorporate everything the spice with chilli flakes, Chicken masala (some salt if need be).
- Lastly chop the dhania into the mac & chicken then cover. Remove from fire and allow the dhania to soften for a minute.
Serve with glass of fresh juice!