- 200g chicken gizzards (sliced into strips)
- 1 medium-sized onion.
- A bunch of spring onions
- A bunch of coriander
- Chilli flakes
- Beef cube
- Black pepper
- Fry the onion in some oil till translucent.
- Add in the spring onion and stir a little before adding the gizzard.
- Lower the heat and cook till soft while stirring regularly not to burn.
- Add the coriander and spice with beef cube, chilli flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the pockets use the ingredients and method in this link ~~~> SOFT SAMOSAS
- When ready, don’t cut the circular dough into two, use it as a whole.
- Put the fillings on one side the roll once to cover the fillings.
- Turn the sides of the circle to wrap the fillings as if wrapping a gift.
- Continue rolling till you get to the edge then use the flour glue to seal.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown then set in paper towels to drain excess oil.
Serve with hot cup of white coffee!