- 4 medium-sized Potatoes
- 200 gsm gizzards
- 4 big onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- Chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- Milk Cream (Optional)
- Cut the potatoes into halves and boil in salted water till almost done. You can use a fork to check. (Soft on the outside but a little bit hard in the inside).
- As the potatoes boil, Wash the gizzards, bell pepper, 2 onions and cut them into the strips.
- Fry the onions in oil till translucent then add in the gizzards, lower the heat and fry till tender. If they start to burn you can add some little water.
- When almost done add the bell peppers and cover cook for around 4 minutes then add the milk cream and flavor with the spices and salt.
- Add the coriander and cover.
- For the boil potatoes, Scoop two tbsn of margarine into a pan or sufuria and melt then add the 2 remaining onions.
- Lightly fry in the margarine then add the potatoes and stir to coat with the margarine. Add some black pepper and salt.
- Serve with the gizzards and garnish with coriander.
Serve hot and enjoy!!!!