- Fresh green maize (I buy the pre-boiled ones).
- Kahurura (The tender young leaves of a pumpkin). Spinach is an alternative of pumpkin
- Irish potatoes.
- Mix the peeled and diced potatoes but do not mix and the green maize. Place the kahurura on top of the potatoes after you have removed its stem and thoroughly washed the leaves.
- Sprinkle some salt and boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove from fire and drain any water left then add some margarine according to your liking then mash everything up.
- 1/2 chicken chopped to pieces
- Black pepper
- Mixed spices
- Chicken Masala
- Set your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the chicken pieces and coat well with the spices. Now add 3-4 table spoons of mayo and coat the chicken well.
- cover and set aside for at least 30minutes.
- Wrap with an aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes or till evenly cooked. (Don’t let it dry)