- 2 eggs (Pre-Boiled)
- 1 carrot (boiled & diced)
- 1 big onion (diced)
- 1 Tomato (Chopped into tiny pieces)
- 1 potato boiled and diced (Optional)
- 1/4 cup milk (or water)
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Sauté the onions in a little oil till translucent. Add in the tomatoes and cook till crushed.
- Add the potatoes and carrots then add in the tomato paste. Lower the heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add in the eggs then the milk little by little if you find the curry too thick.
- Season with salt, curry powder, black pepper and chilli flakes according to your liking.
Serve hot with rice!!!