- 1/2 Kg sirloin steak
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 4 tbs margarine
- 1/2oz fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet heat a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper. Sear steak in hot skillet for 5-7 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to the skillet with a drizzle of oil if necessary. Cook until softened and fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add two cups of beef stock. Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer until slightly reduced and thickened, about 3-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in margarine and coriander. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain and drizzle sauce on top.
For the spinach, check ~~~> STIR-FRIED BEEF & MILKY SPINACH from step 5
For the roast potatoes
- Small-sized potatoes
- Garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Finely chop the leaves of the rosemary sprigs. .
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut them lengthwise and toss with rosemary sprigs, garlic cloves, salt, pepper and margarine on the baking sheet.
- Place potatoes cut side down and roast in oven for 25-30 minutes. Once done, discard rosemary sprigs.
- Immediately, toss the hot potatoes with margarine and serve.
Serve hot with some a sauce of your choice!