This recipe can also be used with fresh rice or even macaroni.
It’s time saving, easy to make and delicious as they come.
- Leftover rice 1 cup
- 2-3 tablespoons margarine/butter
- 1 tomato
- Bunch of spring onions (Chopped)
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper
- Soy sauce
- Melt the margarine on a skillet.
- Add the leftover rice and stir to make sure that the rice is heated and covered with margarine.
- Add the tomatoes, raisins and spring onions and stir to mix everything well.
- On a bowl, whisk the eggs and put a little salt. Now pour the whisked eggs into the skillet with rice.
- Scramble the mixture until you feel it’s mixed. Now add the black pepper and soy sauce.
- Give it another quick mix to incorporate everything.
- Set it aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy hot with chicken, beef or vegetable stew!!!