- 8-10 medium sized potatoes
- 1 Zucchini cut into circles
- 2 Large onions (Chopped into big cubes)
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tbsp garam powder
- Cut the potatoes into about 2 cm cubes and pre-boil in salted water.
- On a hot nonstick skillet, put some oil and fry the pre-boiled potatoes till they start turning brown. Add the sliced zucchini and continue frying on medium heat.
- when the zucchini start browning add the onions and mix well.
- Cover for around 3 minutes then open and add your spices. Stir well then remove from fire and set in paper towels.
Serve with Mayo-tomato sauce mix!!!