- 2 slightly overripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla Prestige margarine
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately ⅓ inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Apply some margarine(I used prestige with vanilla flavor) on a skillet. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the rounds, and cook about 2-3 more minutes, until the bananas are browned,soft and warmed through.
- Remove from the skillet and toss in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Serve Warm as a snack!