- Pipe Macaroni
- 250gsm Beef
- 1 Large onion
- 3 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- Small ginger (Crushed)
- Tomato paste
- Chilli flakes
- Curry powder
- Garam Masala
- Boil the macaroni in salted water till done then set aside.
- Next pre-boil the beef in salted water till soft.
- Saute your onions till translucent then add the garlic and ginger and fry till they release a nice aroma. Next add the beef and fry till golden brown.
- Now add the curry powder and allow it to cook for about 3 minutes then add the tomato paste and chilli flakes.
- Mix well then add 1/4 cup of warm water. Cover and let it reduce for around 4 minutes.
- Add some salt to taste then add the pre-boiled macaroni.
- Mix well, season with garam masala and garnish with the dhania.
- Set aside and let it rest for a while before serving.
Enjoy with cold fresh fruit juice!!!