- 1 Carrot (Grated in medium pieces)
- 200 gms Minced beef
- 1 large onion (Chopped to small cubes)
- 3 garlic cloves (Crushed)
- Medium ginger piece (Crushed)
- Chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tspn Curry powder
- 1 tspn Cumin seeds
- 1 bunch coriander
- Boil your pasta together with carrots in salted water with some oil for 8 minutes then drain and cover. (Don’t let the water drain)
- For the ground beef, first boil it for around 8 minutes then drain.
- Fry the onion in some oil till golden brown. Next add the garlic, ginger paste and cumin seeds and fry till they release a nice aroma.
- Next add the pre-boiled minced meat and fry without covering till it starts turning brownish. Now spice it up with The curry powder and chilli flakes then add the tomato paste and chilli flakes. Mix everything up then cover for around 2 minutes then stir.
- At this stage, add the milk till it covers all the minced beef. Lower the heat and cover and let the stew reduce and thicken. Remove from the fire add the coriander and let it sit for around 3 minutes before serving.
Enjoy with a fruit!!!