- 200gsm Spaghetti
- 1 egg beaten off
- 1 chili
- 1 glass Minji
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Carrots roughly chopped
- Thinly sliced scallions
- A little salt
- Boil the spaghetti together with the minji, carrots and chili.
- Boil until cooked then drain.
- Mix the spaghetti with the beaten egg and add a little salt.
- Stir until the eggs are evenly spread.
- Heat a nonstick pan and apply some margarine.
- Pour in the spaghetti vegetable egg mixture and cook both sides until done.
Serve warm with chili sauce