This is a recipe I got from a friends’ blog and thought I should share it with my followers. It’s one of the best and easiest chocolate cake recipes and trust me you gonna love it.
- 250g Prestige Margarine with Vanilla (Key Ingredient)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup of flour
- 2/3 cups of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat your oven at 175°C.
- Grease your baking pan with Prestige Margarine, dust with flour and put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put in prestige margarine
- Add in the sugar
- Next, mix the margarine with sugar until creamy
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until mixture is fluffy.
- Next, add in salt, baking powder, baking soda and mix
- Add in milk and mix
- Take your cocoa powder, add in the mixture and mix well.
- Next add in flour in small bits and mix well.
- Bake your prestige margarine butter for 30 to 35 minute at the oven at 175°C until done or until when a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow cooling on a rack for 10 minutes. Then remove from the pan to let the cake cool completely.
Cc: http://www.talkingtonelly.com/ (Check out her blog of other interesting recipes).
Enjoy with a cup of your favorite beverage!!!