- 1/2 kg goat meat
- 1 huge onion
- 1 bunch dhania
- Soy sauce
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn black pepper
- Crushed garlic/ginger paste
- First cut the goat meat into strips then spread them on a bowl.
- Season the strips with Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, crushed garlic/ginger paste, soy sauce and the chillies.
- Cover the bowl with a cling film or nylon paper and let the marinade set in for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Set your oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- Now take a baking tray and line it with an aluminum foil then apply some cooking oil.
- Spread the goat strips on the foil and pour any sauce which might be in the bowl over the strips.
- Lower the heat to 180 degrees and roast the strips in the oven for around 15 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Open the oven and place the chopped coriander and onion rings over the goat meat then cover the meat with the foil. Cook for additional 10 minutes then check if the meat is done with a knife before removing from the oven.
- Chop the meat and serve with hot Ugali.