- Matoke Bananas (Peeled)
- 2 large onions
- Black pepper
- Turmeric powder
- First boil the matoke in salted water till almost done. Don’t cook them fully.
- Set aside and drain the water.
- Saute your onions in 2 tbsp of cooking oil till translucent.
- Add the curry powder and turmeric powder.
- Pour you pre-boiled matoke in the mixture and still gently not to break them till they are covered with the spices.
- Add the salt, black pepper and paprika then cover and lower the heat to medium low and cook for 2 minutes then remove from the fire.
- Serve hot with beef stew or stew of your choice.