- 1/2 kg Pork chops
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Have your butcher cut the ribs into half to make chops.
- Set your oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Season the chops with the salt and black pepper and sprinkle a little oil on them.
- Line you baking tray with aluminium foil then arrange your chops on the foil.
- Put in the oven and grill for around 30 minutes or until they start to turn into a nice golden color. Flip them over and grill the other side for around 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with Ugali and Kachumbari.