- 1/2 kg Spare ribs
- 4 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- Season your spare ribs with some salt, pepper and spanish paprika.
- Next mix the honey, soy sauce and crushed garlic.
- Dip your seasoned spare ribs in the honey mixture then let it sit for around 30 mins or 1 hour.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees celsius and when warm enough, line a baking tray with an aluminium foil, apply some cooking oil on it and arrange the spare ribs on the foil.
- Put in the spare ribs in the oven and roast for around 30-45 minutes checking regularly not to burn them.
- When done on one side flip them and roast for half the time it took the first side.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with Ugali or roast potatoes.
Enjoy with some kachumbari!!!