- 6 Large Potatoes
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- Thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat you oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Chop your potatoes into thick chips.
- Season with all the dry ingredients except for the salt. (If you add the salt too early it’ll drain the moisture in the chips).
- Next sprinkle some oil on the chips till they are evenly covered.
- Arrange the chips on a baking tray lined with an aluminium foil and some oil. Make sure they are spaced so that they don’t sweat and become soft. (They should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside).
- Now sprinkle the salt on the fries and place them into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or till they start browning. Flip them over and bake the bottom side for half the time.
- Serve warm with grilled fish.
Enjoy with Mayo Sauce!!!