- 3 Eggs
- 1 tspn milk
- Spring onion
- Spanish paprika
- Black pepper
- Thyme Leaves
- Mix eggs with milk and beat them till the start forming bubbles.
- Apply some oil on a non stick pan and pour the mixture in.
- Lower the heat and cook on low till it start to almost come together on the top part. Sprinkle the salt, black pepper, spanish paprika, Thyme leaves and the spring onion.
- Cook for a minute before starting to roll it. Roll it up then sprinkle some salt on the outside.
- Slice it and garnish with some spring onions.