- 1/4 kg minced beef
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 3 inches ginger (Crushed)
- Bunch of dhania (Chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 5 Tbs all purpose flour
- 1 tspn black pepper
- 1 Tbs curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Saute the onions in a pan till soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant. Don’t let them burn.
- Next add the curry powder into the sauteed onions and cook for around 2 minutes then remove from the fire. Set aside and let the mixture cool completely.
- Mix the minced meat with the black pepper, salt to taste and bunch of coriander leaves then add the sauteed onion, garlic, ginger and curry mixture. Mix everything using your hands to ensure even distribution of ingredients through out the kebabs.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and begin by forming balls then roll them into sausage like shapes.
- Beat the 3 eggs lightly with a pinch of salt in a bowl, to be used in coating the beef mixture.
- Coat the kebabs lightly with all purpose flour then dip them in the beaten eggs.
- Heat your oil and deep fry your kebabs for around a minute to allow the egg coating to harden.
- Remove the kebabs from the oil and drain on paper towels before coating them a second time in the beaten eggs.
- Repeat the process of cooking the kebabs for a minute and dipping them in the beaten eggs for three rounds.
- After the third coating cook the kebabs for three minutes for them to be well done and acquire a nice flaky coat with a golden color.
Serve hot as a snack or with your preferred accompaniment